Celebrate Fall with the goats! The Fall Festival is a fundraiser to support the farm's goats, and upcoming relaxation and reading therapy programs.
Full event length is 10am-5pm, but due to parking constraints tickets will be sold in three hour increments (10-1, and 2-5), to help cut down on parking congestion and provide a more enjoyable, less crowded experience. Some activities will be included in the event ticket price. Other activity tickets will be $1 a piece.
- Baby and Adult Goat Cuddles! (included)
- Carnival Style Games and Relay Races (1 ticket per game) (includes prizes)
- Arts and Crafts Activities and Face Painting (1-2 tickets per activity)
- Concession Stand and Snow Cones (if its warm enough) (items will vary between 1-3 tickets)
- Music (DJ and Live Performers) (included)
- Goat Photo Booth (1 ticket)
- Demonstrations from groups such as the Triangle Blacksmithing group, and a local acro-yoga group (acrobatics and yoga combined!) (included)
- Farm Products, Blacksmithing Items, and Goat/Kid Sponsorships will be available for purchase as well.
*Demonstration groups are still confirming, so they are subject to change. Wear clothes you don't mind getting a little dirty (we did mention the goat cuddles right?!), and leave your pets at home. Since the goats will be out and playing please don't bring your dogs.
Please purchase your tickets before the fall festival to help plan parking. There will only be tickets the day of the event if they are not already sold out. Check www.facebook.com/HuxFamilyFarm/ to see if tickets will be available on site.
Ways to purchase tickets:
- Get your tickets online through Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hux-family-farm-fall-festival-tickets-28378936162). You will be able to print your receipt or ticket to bring to the festival. (Eventbrite charges a $0.87 processing fee)
- Send in a check, cash, or money order for $5 per attendee. Include a note with the number of attendees (including any free tickets needed for children under the age of 6), name of contact person, and email/phone of contact person. They will email you your tickets. (Make checks payable to Hux Family Farm) Address: 1923 Shaw Rd., Durham, NC 27704 Payment methods accepted on site for products and game tickets: Cash, Check, and Credit For questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org