Southern Durham is home to one of the nation's top super-regional malls, The Streets at Southpoint. The Southpoint area includes several retail centers that exist symbiotically with the mall - Renaissance Village, Renaissance Center, and Sutton Station - and offer both big-box stores and local boutiques. Look no further for a weekend full of retail therapy!
Besides shopping, the Southpoint area contains several high-end and affordable neighborhoods, as well as options for outdoor activity along the American Tobacco Trail and city parks. Just south of the mall is Jordan Lake, providing a habitat for many native species, including fox, quail, deer, and waterfowl.
- Shop ‘til you drop at Nordstrom, Macy's, the Apple Store, and a bevy of luxury shops at The Streets at Southpoint.
- Catch an IMAX show at AMC Southpoint 17 cinemas.
- Get in line early at Rise Biscuits & Donuts for a mouth-watering maple bacon bourbon doughnut or a hot sausage biscuit.
- Explore the Jordan Lake Game Lands, a part of a 14,000-acre reservoir providing a habitat for many native species, including foxes, deer, and waterfowl.
- Enjoy exercise in the outdoors on the American Tobacco Trail.
- Choose from more than 50 dining options in Southern Durham. There's something for every palate!
- Stay close to Southpoint shopping at one of several lodging options.
- Visit Patterson's Mill Country Store, a turn-of-the-century pharmacy and store that displays and sells unique memorabilia.
Browse our interactive map to explore Durham by location, including dining, shopping, things to do, and more.
BOOK YOUR TRIP
CALL (866) 361-6717