Special Alert

Susan G. Komen Triangle Race for the Cure

  • May 05, 2018
  • The Frontier at Park Center RTP
  • 800 Park Offices Dr, Durham, NC 27703
  • 7am-2pm
  • Online Registration
  • (919) 493-2873
  • Send Email

  • Visit Website
  • Add to Trip [+]

7:30 AM: Race Registration & Survivor Pavilion Open & Race Festivities begin

8 AM: Timed 5K Race

8:45 AM: Survivor Celebration

9:30 AM: Untimed 5K and One Mile Fun Run/Walk

10:45 AM: Kids Dash


*Race day festivities include Tailgate Zone, Food Trucks, Beer Garden, Kids Fun Zone, and so much more!

The event raises significant funds and awareness for breast health programs, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. This race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to their mission. 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Research Grants Program.


Loading Map
Durham Convention & Visitors Bureau
212 W Main St #101
Durham, NC 27701 USA
Phone: (919) 687-0288
Toll Free: (800) 446-8604