Canvassed by Jean Anderson (1978). This cemetery was the primary burial ground for the approximate 1000 slaves of the Cameron Plantation. The cemetery is located near what is believed to be foundation remnants of Cameron Grove, the church serving the slave community. The many marked graves, at least 100, add significance for further research and examination. Cemetery is located on private property and locked. Tours/access may be arranged through Historic Stagville.